Free software update adds a HUGE array of new unique features to the Hydrasynth range
ASM are happy to announce NEW 2.0 Firmware update for all the Hydrasynth models.
This is a free of charge update for all current and new users of Hydrasynth. The biggest news in this update includes:
- Expanded memory to 8 banks (Keyboard, Desktop, and Explorer only)
- NEW modulation source: VOICE MODULATOR
- OSC Bit reducer
- LFO quantizer
- ENV quantizer
- LFO Step Advance
- Global FX bypass
- Increased Vibrato resolution
- New Sustain pedal options including Sostenuto
- More LED options
- Glissando in glide options
- Arp Range goes to 6 octaves
- Arp Step Offset parameter
- More Rand/Init shortcuts (all STEP LFO steps, Wavescan waves, Voice mod offsets)
- Local On/Off saved
- ……And more!
For a more detailed overview, you can watch a video with Hydrasynth lead designer and ASM CEO Glen Darcy here.