Polyphonic hybrid synthesizer, with analogue filters, VCA’s, digital FX, powerful sequencing and more.
WHAT’S THE NEWS?
Arturia are very pleased to announce the highly anticipated evolution of the incredibly successful Freak synthesizer range:
MiniFreak is a 6-voice polyphonic hybrid keyboard that fuses two digital sound engines with analog filters, outside-the-box sequencing, and instant-access modulation in a playful, curious, and sometimes unpredictable way.
MiniFreak encourages users to escape the ordinary and explore the unconventional with a 37-note velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch, weave intricate evolving performances with multiple modulation lanes, and discover endless sweet spots with a built-in digital FX engine – a wildly creative experience.
With over 20 modes to choose from including Virtual Analog, FM, and Additive, the interplay between MiniFreak’s two oscillators can result in truly unique compound sonic behavior.
With 6-voice polyphony, analog filters, and the ability to process engine 1 through engine 2, MiniFreak puts premium polyphonic synthesis exploration into a compact & tactile instrument that’s as addictive as it is powerful.
- 6-voice polyphony
- 37-note velocity sensitive Slim-key keybed with aftertouch
- 2 sound Engines with 22 oscillator modes in total
- Engine 2 can be used to process Engine 1
- 1 envelope per voice
- 1 cycling envelope per voice
- 2 LFOs per voice
- Polyphonic analog filters and VCAs
- 3 digital FX slots in insert or send mode
- User-customizable LFO curves
- Mod Matrix with 7 sources and 13 potential destinations
- OLED display for realtime visual feedback
- Intuitive 64-step sequencer (4 pages of 16 steps)
- 4 lanes of automated modulation
- Performance Arpeggiator controls including Ratchet, Octave Randomize, and more
- MIDI in/out/thru
- USB connectivity
- Sustain, audio in, and clock in/out connectivity
- Stereo outputs
- 256 factory presets
- 256 user slots
MiniFreak is available from our Arturia dealers now!